Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Writing Reflection

At the beginning of the year I wrote about my American icon, Ryan Hall. looking back on this now I realize how far I have come in just one year as a writer. I had learned a lot of "rules" or ways to make my writing better, or writing tips. When I write now I have that list right next to me so I can compare as I am writing. That way I am able to go write down the list and make sure that I am using each one. Also when I write now, I have multiple drafts and go through each one thoroughly to try to make it the best it can be. My 1st draft is usually the worst and then they gradually get better. Now if only I had that dedication to writing blogs...

A goal that I have for my future writing is to not leave everything until the last minute. I usually leave my writing until the last night, because I don't really like writing, and I am not very good at it. My goal is it try to start drafting early on or at least 2 nights before its due so I can just revise the little things, like spelling and grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment